Proper planning prior to the construction phase of a project ensures high-quality results. During the planning phase our team will:
- Establish a detailed construction schedule highlighting all activities including purchasing, fabrication, and deadlines for owner selections.
- Order and expedite the delivery of materials.
- Implement management control of all project activities.
- Prepare subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
- Conduct meetings onsite with owners/architects to review progress and upcoming tasks.
- Hold ongoing quality control and pre-construction meetings with subcontractors prior to each phase of work.
- Make daily inspections to review safety, quality, and material deliveries.
- Keep the job site clean and require each employee and subcontractor to clean up at the end of each work day.
- Complete a punch list in a timely and professional manner.